Here are eight things you can do to get involved:
- Order promotional material (displaying the finalists) for your library. You can order 20 bookmarks at no charge, or a full pack containing 50 eight-page booklets, 50 bookmarks and two A3 posters for the very reasonable cost of $30 plus GST, including cost of delivery. Just complete this form by 5pm, February 10, 2020.
- Download a finalist poster from March 4, 2020 from http://www.nzbookawards.nz/new-zealand-book-awards/resources/
- Create a finalist book display. Any promotional material orders will include a free allocation of finalist stickers to put on your books.
- Connect on social media https://www.facebook.com/NewZealandBookAwards/ and https://twitter.com/theockhams using the hashtag #theockhams
- Watch out for news items about the shortlist announcement from March 4, 2020 and share them on your facebook page.
- Organise a finalist author event
- Read and review shortlisted titles
- Share book reviews on your social media pages/web-sites