The conference aims to offer inspiration from within and beyond the library sector and will focus on hands-on learning, offering diverse opportunities to experiment, interact and network with colleagues from around the country. The aim of the planning group is that every attendee will leave with a rich selection of ideas, tools and resources to fill their kete o te wānanga, ready to use in their work.
The planning group is drawn from several public libraries:
- Cathryn Mitchell – Auckland Libraries
- Penny Guy – Tauranga Library
- Adrienne Hannan – Wellington City Libraries
- Stephen Clothier – Wellington City Libraries
- Stephnie Burton – Kapiti District Libraries
- Nicki Sharpe – Nelson Public Libraries
- Eryn Makinson – Dunedin Public Libraries
More details will be available in early 2020 as the programme is developed and sponsorship opportunities made available.
If you work with children and teens – this is a conference for you!